Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm back!

Well, thank heavens, I arrived at my house safe and sound at about 5:20 PM yesterday. After two weeks down South visiting my relatives, I sure am glad to be home! My little one and I had a pleasant drive up I-81. It's very scenic, I'd recommend it any day!

Now that I am back home, I am ready to hit the shop again! Two weeks off has given me some time to think about items I'd like to add, and my goals for 2010. All will be revealed in future posts, but for now I will say that things must start with some general cleaning and organization of my work area. I didn't remember leaving it so messy, but suffice to say, upon returning home, I thought a train had come through there! On top of that, I brought home some new materials to work with, so I have to find a home for those as well. I will be taking the next couple of days to unwind from my trip and get my materials in order so I can start creating once again. I can't wait!

P.S. I have marked down my Kringle's Tree Farm sign by 20%! If you've been thinking about it, now is the time to order for next Christmas!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AshleysCrescentMoon