Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wowhead - the place I go when I need World of Warcraft info. It makes me a more efficient gamer, plus the Wowhead team is a great bunch of people (yes, I do know a few of them).

xkcd - an online comic about math, science, geek stuff, and life in general. You really don't have to be a nerd to enjoy this, but sometimes it helps. Updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Cracked.com - full of funny and interesting articles that may or may not include researched facts. Be careful, this site is a great way to lose a whole day to your computer. I would know.

RealLife - an online comic that follows the life of Greg Dean and his friends. Updates Monday through Friday.

Outliers Forum on GuildLaunch.com - my World of Warcraft guild's forum page. Here we list our rules for raiding, track our game progression, and just chat about WoW and life in general.

At West End - cool recycled items for your home.

Pyramid Collection Online - Nifty online store for people into fantasy, New Age, steampunk, goth and more.

Pottery Barn - a little pricey for me, but there's some great inspiration to be had here.

Etsy - of course, always an awesome place to go for great handmade and vintage items!

Sagewood Farm - my mother-in-law's blog, updated whenever-the-hell she feels like it. She talks about crafting, cooking, farming and all kinds of homesteady-type stuff. She also has links to other awesome blogs, so if you're the crafty type, head on over there and check it out. Don't forget to look at her blog dedicated to the adventures of her grands (including my little one): The Babes of Sagewood.

The Saged Crone - not for children or modest individuals. This blog is about the day-to-day of a self-professed witch in the crone stage of her life. Funny and sometimes edgy, this blog shows the ups and downs of an aging pagan.

Hyperbole and a Half - I don't even remember how I stumbled upon this particular blog, all I know is it's hilarious. If you don't believe me, just read this post.







2 comments:

Sage said...

Thanks for the link back to the Crone! I like your description of it! Very cool!

Ashley said...

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it :).