Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nap Time Blog

Before I get up to do housework, I thought I'd sit down and type out a short update. I made the sale on my custom order, and my buyer said she loved her sign. ::breathes sigh of relief:: She even said that she might order one for her neighbor, too! Maybe this really will be the start of success in my shop. Someone I don't know likes my stuff. And if there's one out there, maybe there's two, or three, or several hundred. I sure hope so!

In other news, I'm really getting psyched about the Village Yard Sale that's going to be happening May 1st and 2nd here in my little town. Every year during the first full weekend in May, everyone pulls out their tables and tarps and sells their no longer wanted goodies. However, it's more than just a big rummage sale. Lots of people also put up vendor tents and sell baked goods, crafts, you name it. One lady in town does custom photography, and she counts the Village Yard Sale as one of her art exhibitions, that's how big it is. I'm excited because this may give me a little more exposure, which may lead to more sales online. If nothing else, it'll help me clean out my inventory so I won't have as much stuff to pack up and move once my husband is done with his time in the Navy.

At any rate, I said this was going to be a brief update, so it's time to hit the housework while I still have time. TTFN!

No comments: