Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ugh...

Still unpacking. We got all our stuff back from NY and contacted a realtor about selling our NY home. Now I'm dealing with all the unpacking and paperwork associated with those things. Meanwhile there's a crap ton of things I need to get for the new house, but there isn't enough time or money for those things. I have my fingers crossed that we will sell the NY house very soon, because this mortgage payment is preventing us from doing a lot with our money.

In the meantime, I'm getting into couponing. I have always used coupons, but not as efficiently as I could be. I don't mean to go all Extreme Couponing any time soon, but cutting my grocery bill will help our financial situation until we can get the house sold. I do alright when I put my mind to it. The other day I lowered my total from $105 to $68. I'm also visiting the nearby bread outlets and paying just 89 cents a loaf for my bread now.

I made the self-proclaimed deadline of opening my Etsy shop again by July, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. Half of my craft stuff is still packed up, and the rest of it is so unorganized that I can't find any of my supplies. I feel a little overwhelmed at this point.  I need to meditate or something. I'm so out of focus.

No comments: