Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Moved In, Sorta

Greetings from NC! The husband, daughter, dog and I have been living in our new rental since Sunday! Slowly but surely I'm getting things put away and set up just how I like them. We won't be officially moved in until June, because we still have to go back to NY and get our furniture and a few other things. Right now we're making due with the back seat of the Yukon as a couch, some blow-up mattresses and a couple of outdoor folding chairs. The TV's on the floor, and I've been cooking out of the same skillet for every meal (washing it in between, of course!). So far I've learned that our kitchen is lacking storage and counter space, and our computer room is TINY. But it's home, so I'm happy. I'll be putting pictures up as soon as we get all settled in.

No comments: