Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sigh

Well, it looks like for now we're stuck waiting until June to move to NC. My husband went to scope out a potential rental yesterday, and was not impressed at all. I thought he may have been too discriminating, until he emailed me some pictures of the place. Yikes! It didn't seem to be a very well maintained property. It's a shame too, since the neighborhood was very nice. Oh well. I guess I'll be calling next week for an update on our potential home's currant tenant and his loan status.

I just wish we could all be together again. The thing I want more than anything for Mother's Day is for us to go out for a family dinner somewhere like Olive Garden. It looks like my husband might have to work this weekend though, so that may be a no-go. Ever feel like you're just straining against the universe? Yeah, that's how I feel right now.

On the other hand, I've decided to not put off my diet any longer. I've made a couple of posts about it on my Weight Loss Journey blog. Stop by and check it out, if you like.

No comments: