Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rental Recon

Well, we are still playing the housing waiting game. Apparently the tenant in the house we were waiting has decided to go ahead and stay another month while his home loan processes, which leaves us out in the cold, so to speak.

I have been doing some looking around, keeping that place as a backup plan, but nothing was coming up positive until today. I made a call and got in touch with a man who has a 3/2 for rent that's $50 cheaper a month and 10 minutes closer to work for my husband. He's says he's not keen on pets, but he would make an exception if we paid a pet deposit and our animals weren't destructive. I'm sending my husband out to look at the place tomorrow, and I've got my fingers crossed that he loves it. I'm so anxious to move so that we can be a family again, and so we stop wearing out our welcome. I'm sure everyone will be glad to have their lives back once we get settled in. I know I will be ecstatic.

No comments: