Friday, January 28, 2011

White Collar Revelation

I don't watch much TV, especially now that my husband and I are staying with my parents. The TV is usually tuned to Disney for my little one's viewing pleasure, or it's on the channel of my parents' choosing. Mom and Dad watch a variety of shows, most of which I don't care for. However, they do tune in to USA a lot, and that's cool because I don't mind watching reruns of House and NCIS. Recently, USA began airing the new season of White Collar. I've seen the show a couple of times because my husband briefly watched it through the "prime time on demand" feature our cable company offered while we lived in NY. I thought it was a decent show, but I'm rarely inclined to follow a TV series for more than a couple episodes (I have commitment issues when it comes to television). At any rate, I found myself watching the season premier, and I've come to a serious realization: I just might be in love with Neal Caffrey. The character is smart, witty, not to mention oh-so devilishly handsome with his striking baby blues, chiseled jaw, and perfectly imperfect tousled hair. He's so very dapper in his custom suits and hats; it wouldn't take a con for him to sweep me off my feet. Mr. Caffrey, you can eat crackers in my bed anytime!

No comments: