Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whoa!

Okay, so I have no idea where this week went. Tomorrow's Sunday - what the? I didn't list any of those signs I was talking about in my previous blog post :(. I did, however, list two new necklaces and edit the photos and tags of another necklace. I'm so glad I started taking pictures outside in the natural light. I'm also glad I found the macro setting on my camera; my pics look SOOOO much better. I also have started using http://www.picnik.com/ to correct the exposure, crop, and rotate my photos, so even thought they still aren't perfect, they're much closer to being Etsy treasury worthy (wink, wink, hint, hint). See for yourself:

They're much, much better than this old picture:


Well, that's all for now. I'll try to post some more this week. See ya later!

To check out these necklaces, click on these links:

No comments: