Thursday, December 17, 2009

Taking a Vacation

So in a couple of days I will be packing up my car, strapping in my daughter, and taking a two-day drive to South Carolina to spend the holidays with family. I'm not looking forward to the long trip, but I am looking forward to all the fun we'll have once we arrive. My daughter and I will take a train ride through James Island County Park to see the Holiday Festival of Lights. We'll also get to meet the newest addition to our family - my sister-in-law's daughter, who should be arriving shortly. As we speak, my sister-in-law is at the hospital. I'm also hoping to hit up some after-Christmas sales with my sister. Don't worry, my shop will still be open. If you want to order anything, I'll have my items available for shipping, so go check them out! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AshleysCrescentMoon