Friday, September 16, 2011

Importing old entries

Although I haven't been posting  a lot lately, I have been thinking about my blog quite a bit. I think I'm going to go through some of my old entries in other social media spaces and bring them over here. I'm also considering posting semi-regularly about World of Warcraft - not strictly about game content which may not appeal to my non-WoW friends, but more along the lines of how the game affects me creatively and personally. I want to talk about the game because it's a passion of mine, but I will try to make it not so boring for those of you who don't play MMO's. I'm definitely going to redo my online favorites page, because I'm now following some new sites, and a few of my old favorites have moved or shut down. So look forward to some new(old) entries from me!

No comments: