Monday, February 7, 2011

Rain, rain, go away

Rain makes me so sleepy. We've gotten a lot of rain over the past week, so I've been shuffling around like a zombie, sans the craving for brains. All I can say is I'm glad I don't live in the Pacific Northwest. I will be so happy when the sun decides to come back and stay.

Anyway, today I've been thinking about business cards. I've decided to order some when I get my shop back up and running. I'm leaning toward the minicards from MOO. They're cute, slightly more compact than your typical business card, plus they'd give me an excuse to buy this, which I think is a neat little accessory that is pretty as well as functional. I'll probably get some regular sized business cards too, just for people who are a little more traditional. I'm leaning toward the designs that say "handmade" because they're colorful and fun. We'll see.

Well, that's my thought for a rainy Monday. It's not much, but it's all I've got. I'll catch you guys later!

No comments: