Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not much doing...

So lately there hasn't been much going on in my workshop. I've been focusing on spring cleaning - getting closets organized, sorting things out to go to Goodwill and the yard sale we're having this May. I've gotten two closets completely organized (just curious how long they'll stay that way). I continue to find clutter, clutter, clutter, and I'm not sure where it's coming from. I'm not a sentimental person, so I don't hang on to stuff just because so-and-so gave it to me. I also like items in my home to have a practical use in addition to being decorative, so I don't typically keep kitsch. To be honest, I do have a few items I just like to have around, but there aren't that many, so it confuses me to see the piles of stuff I have accumulating in my designated yard sale corner. Wherever it's coming from, I hope it generates some pocket change at the yard sale!

Anyway, that's what I've been up to. See you next time!

No comments: