Friday, March 26, 2010

Long time, no see

It's been a little while since I've truly posted anything. My treasury post was an unexpected, slapped together post, so I don't count that one :). There are two reasons I haven't been blogging. One, I started a new weight loss regimen and a new blog along with it. I've been focusing primarily on that blog, since I'm serious about reaching my weight loss goals this time. The second reason I haven't been blogging here is I've been working on the new look for this blog on my test site, and things aren't really working out like I'd like them to, so I've been focusing on trying to make that right so I can get the new look implemented on this site. Oh yeah, there's another reason too. I haven't had anything to say that's worth blogging about! I'm seriously considering expanding this blog to include more than just topics about my crafting. That's all just conjecture at this point. Anyway, that's all for now. Maybe I'll have something to post about soon.

No comments: